If you are interested in having your band play at The Dixie, please follow these guidelines:
- Media must be sent on CD or DVD, no cassettes.
- For the tech savvy, save the paper and the postage, we are electronic press kit friendly as well. Feel free to send a link.
- Include a bio, pictures, & relevant press clippings.
- Include club, organization, & agent references along with contact information.
- Give an honest approximation of how many paying customers your band can draw in this area.
- Please include your contact phone number, website address, & email address.
- Submissions cannot be returned, submitted material becomes property of The Dixie on the Strip.
- Please be patient. The Dixie receives dozens of submissions every week & space is very limited.
- If we like what we hear & see, we’ll be in touch.
On rare occasions we book local support for shows, but we have found that most national touring acts bring their own support. For this reason, we ask that you contact us via email only with booking requests. We cannot accept demo packages in the regular mail. If you have an interest in opening for a specific band, either contact the band directly, or email us your request with information on previous bookings anything else you can think of that would make us want to book you. We may or may not respond to your email. We try to read them all, but it is impossible to answer every booking request personally.
Send submissions to:
Attn: The Dixie Booking
1307 University Blvd.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401